Sunday, June 2, 2013

Prayer 2

Greetings My Friends,
If you want to get a real controversial subject to talk about with a lot of people, just mention prayer. People will tell you that prayers don't get answered; it is a waste of time and so on. Most of the time, their own attitude may have blocked their prayers from being answered.
First of all, let me say that we believe all prayers are answered. If a person has not been saved by saying, and believing the prayer of salvation, the Lord may still answer their prayer in order to help that person believe. The Bible shows you how much Jesus loves you. The more you read, and pray, the more you will see how much Jesus loves you.
If you are saved, or born again as some people call it, you know some basic truths. When you pray, make sure you aren't angry, or unforgiving in your heart. Repent of any sins, and believe what you pray. As long as your prayers are not in conflict with the Bible, and you have a clean heart, as it is written," whatever you ask in my name, believing, you will receive what you ask." In spite of what many people think prayers always get answered.
Something you should know, prayers are not always answered the way you expect, and the Lord will not give you something that would not be good for you, or hurt someone else. We will get into more details in the coming messages.
The Prayer of Salvation.
"Oh God in heaven, I believe with all my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive your word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen."
God bless you and remember,

 Jesus loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment