Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bless Your Children

Greetings, My Friends;
The best, most loving thing you can do for your children is to introduce them to God. They are never too young to hear about Jesus. Tell them Bible stories for starters. There are some good children's Bibles. When they are going to bed, show them the pictures and tell them the story.
I have seen young children who have so much faith and love for Jesus, it warms my heart, and I am sure the Lord is happy beyond measure. One boy at our church, his name is Paul, came to one of our meetings and asked us to pray for his sick dog. He asked, because he believed Jesus loved him and his dog. His dog was fine the next day.
Most of us want our children, or someone we love to be saved. A person who is saved, and reads the word, has a quality of life for better then a nonbeliever. A believer isn't affected by circumstances the way everyone else is.
There are some things to remember that can be pretty big. Don't constantly beat someone over the head with God. People get tired of it and the opposite happens. Don't preach. God has his time, and it is perfect. Don't get upset or doubtful if you don't see anything happening. Just relax and trust God.  He honors and answers sincere prayer. Show your kids and everyone else by your example. Our job is to plant the seeds, and God makes them grow.
When you take the time to teach your children, or to witness to other people, you are doing the greatest thing you can do. All the seeds in God's garden flourish.
God bless you and remember,
 Jesus loves you.
Prayer of salvation;

"Oh God in heaven, I believe with all my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive your word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with your spirit, in Jesus name. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment