Thursday, June 6, 2013

Effective Prayer

Greetings, My Friends.
Today I would like to tell you about some of the things I have learned about prayer. What I am about to tell you has worked for many people, and certainly works for me.
I start out with the basic belief of what I see in the Bible. The Lord loves you, wants you well, tells you that whatever you ask the father in his name, and believe you will have it. And the Lord always says yes.  When you pray ask the father.  In Jesus name. I never say if it is your will Lord. I believe I am asking because it is his will. You may think that having enough faith is a problem. I look at it this way. Jesus has all of the faith, and the father never refuses Jesus. Since this is a fact, I figure that if I believe in Jesus faith for results, my prayer is answered.
After I pray I say I receive whatever it is I pray for, I believe, and I accept the results of my prayer. I then say thank you Jesus, then I relax and thank the Lord every day for the results. The results will be manifested; do not doubt that for a minute. See the results right from the start in your spirit. Call it what you will, but do it. You will be happy you did.
One of the most important things about prayer in order to be successful, you must visualize the results. Satan will try very hard to convince you that you don't have enough faith, you are not worthy, God does not hear you,  you are wasting your time. Do not be disheartened. Just keep thanking God and believing his word. Remember, you are counting on Jesus faith for your results.
Hebrews 11:1" faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
God bless you, and remember,
Jesus loves you.
Prayer of salvation.

", Oh God in heaven, I believe with all my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive your word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen".

No comments:

Post a Comment