Monday, September 29, 2014

Hearing From God

It Is Written, Isaiah 30:21, whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying, "this is the way, walk in it".
Most people do not believe that hearing from God is possible. In Isaiah 30:19 it is said as soon as He hears He will answer you. I am here to tell you that what these verses say is entirely true in my experience. You probably have experienced the same thing, and didn't even realize it.
Most people don't realize that God talks to everyone with that quiet little voice inside. Some people hear it all the time, some not so much, and some whose hearts are so hard to God or Jesus, they can't hear it at all.
Here is something you should do, to prove to yourself that God talks to us. Every day, ask Him with all your heart to guide you in everything you do or say that day. Then just relax and believe. Before you know it, you will experience it.
God has a plan for each of our lives. He uses the Holy Spirit to teach, help, and guide each one of us. If we ask the Holy Spirit every day, to hear, understand, and do, we will be doing the plan God has for us. It is that simple to know the will of God.
When you pray for something, believe you received, and relax. Again listen to that small voice, and you will hear it. Praise God for the result, and you will experience His plan for you. Psalm 37:4 says "delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart".
The fact of the matter is my friends, that God speaks to us all the time. Depending on our relationship with Him, determines how well we hear Him. The best thing any of us can do, is build a true relationship with the Holy Spirit, and we will be blessed.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank Yourselves

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment