Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Day 18

It Is Written,1 Peter 2:24, He himself bore our sins, in His body on the tree, so that we might die to sins, and live for righteousness; by His wounds you have been healed.
Some translations say by His stripes you have been healed.
When you really think about this verse, you will notice that Jesus provided the means of salvation by the forgiveness of our sins. It also says that we are healed by his stripes. If you read Isaiah 53:4 – 6 you see that Jesus bore our sorrows, our iniquities, our griefs, transgressions, and sickness too.
By what the Scripture says, Jesus already provided everything for us on the cross. It doesn't get preached much in a lot of churches, but all we have to do is receive what He did for us.
Obviously salvation is proclaiming with your mouth that Jesus died and rose again, ask forgiveness of sins, and ask Jesus to come into your heart as your personal savior. Live accordingly.
A great many people have a problem believing in divine healing. I would like to point out that Jesus never turned anyone away who asked Him for healing. Before He went back to heaven, He told His apostles to heal the sick.
If someone prays for healing for someone, they are just a contact point for what Jesus already did. In Jesus name, you can claim healing for yourself. With a clean heart, pray, receive, and believe.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment