Thursday, September 11, 2014

Day 15

It Is Written,1 Peter 4:10, as each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
This is known as stewardship. I guess the easiest description of stewardship, is to be a caretaker or overseer for someone else's property.
All believers are stewards of God's gifts. I look at it as being like the executor of a will. We have the responsibility to execute the wishes of someone who was not present in the flesh.
God gave us His word. We are to pass on that knowledge and plan for salvation, and a blessed life to others. We are to edify one another.
We are to pass on God's love, mercy, forgiveness, patience, and be nonjudgmental to others. We treat others as God treats us. As He takes care of us, we pass it on.
God gives each of us money. I believe He decides how much by how much we can be trusted. We are to share that money with the poor, homeless, and those who are worse off than we are. Jesus felt so strongly about this that he said "whatever you do to the least of these you do to me. If you see someone in need, and it is in your power to help, and you refuse, it is a sin to you.
A good thing to always remember, is that everything we have comes from God. We are to use everything including our talents for the good of others. It is a fact, that you cannot out give God.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive all my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment