Sunday, September 21, 2014

Day 21

It Is Written,1 Corinthians 1:18, for the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
There is something about the name of Jesus, and what He did on the cross, that makes people angry. They usually have something nasty to say, and comment that it is nonsense.
Even so-called intelligent people, try to pass the word of God off as fantasy. I know several people whose minds are so closed to God, that you couldn't open them with dynamite. I don't know if they are trying to be politically correct, or they really feel the way they act.
A truly intelligent person, keeps an open mind about everything, and weighs the facts before deciding what to do. It isn't smart for anyone to make a decision unless they know all the facts. People that think they know everything, are foolish to begin with. The other possibility is that they are like deer caught in headlights. They are so frightened they are afraid to move.
Many don't realize, that if they smarten up, it is never too late. No matter the past, the future can turn around. Forget how smart you think you are, and follow Jesus.
As I have told a couple of these people that I know, if I am wrong you lose nothing, but if I am right, you lose everything. When you get to eternity, it will be too late to change your mind. Jesus wants you now,wake up. Find a Bible and read it with an open mind. It will seem a lot less foolish when you read it with an open mind,  and check the facts.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment