Thursday, September 18, 2014

Day 20

It Is Written,1 Thessalonians 5:9, for God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.
It Is Written, Ephesians 2:8, for by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God.
It Is Written, John 3:16 – 17, for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
I don't know about you, but it looks to me like God did everything He could possibly do, to show us that He loves us and wants us with Him for all eternity.
There are quite a few people who believe that God has favorites who will go to heaven. I guess they missed the part where it says that God wishes all men to be saved. Then you have the group that says, God sends people to hell, even good people. God does not send anyone there. It is free will. We each choose by what we do or don't do.
It is pretty simple. If you are making a cake in the recipe calls for eggs, and you don't use any, don't say the recipe was bad. God's instructions for obtaining eternal life are simple and well-known. You decide. Free will says God will not force you to be saved. He wouldn't make you spend eternity with Him in heaven if you didn't want it.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment