Monday, September 8, 2014

Day 12

It Is Written, 1 Timothy 2:4 who desires all men to be saved, and come into the knowledge of the truth.
Not everyone believes this verse. There has been some satan inspired teaching about salvation. Many people believe that God arbitrarily picks who will be saved and who won't. That is completely wrong. The Lord God knows who will accept Jesus, he does not choose.
It doesn't matter what you have done in the past, or for how long. All you have to do is accept Jesus, and confess your sins. Some people find it hard to believe, but it is true.
It is written in Romans 10:9 if you confess with your mouth to the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Man has free will, and God will not interfere with that. You get to choose for yourself where you will spend eternity. No one will be able to say that God sent them where they ended up.
By the mercy and grace of God, you can choose salvation even with your last breath, by calling on Jesus. No matter how terrible your sins, you will be forgiven even then.
Don't kid yourself that you're good works will get you there. The word of God is the word of God. It cannot be changed. The choice is yours.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment