Monday, September 15, 2014

Day 17

It Is Written Isaiah 30:21, your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, "this is the way, walk in it" whenever you turn to the right-handed, or whenever you turn to the left.
This verse may seem a little strange to a lot of people, but to a believer it isn't that hard to understand. It is the key to wisdom and the peace of the Lord in your heart. For those who haven't discovered this truth yet I'll explain.
When a person accepts Jesus the Christ as their personal Savior, they receive Jesus in their heart. They also received the Holy Spirit as a helper, teacher, and  guide. The purpose of the Holy Spirit is to help us in our relationship with Jesus.
Many people, including me at one time, tried desperately to find out what God's plan was for our lives, so we could follow it. We didn't realize that even if we knew what the plan was, we could not do it on our own.
The answer, the Holy Spirit. We ask Him to take over every part of our lives, and guide us in the way we are to go. He knows God's plan, and all we have to do is trust.
First thing every day, ask Him for wisdom, guidance, and to help us hear what he wants us to do. As you do this, you will become more accustomed to hearing His voice. When you get a thought about something requiring a decision, if it is in keeping with the Word, do it. Just trust, and you will do what you are meant to do. You will in all likelihood, be following God's perfect plan for you.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, and your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment