Monday, July 1, 2013

Sin

Greetings, My Friends;
James 1:15 "then, when desire has conceived , it gives birth to sin, and sin, when it is full grown, brings forth death." Romans 6:23. "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
When God created man, he gave man a major flaw. This flaw is what kept man from being perfect. You may say, how can you make a statement that said God created a major law, when God is perfect, and doesn't make mistakes. Well, let me explain my thoughts.
Man is God's ultimate creation. God created man for himself. Because of God's unconditional love for man, he gave man free will. God wanted man to love and by choice, just as he loved man. That, my friends, was the flaw, free will.
As human beings, we are born, weak in every way. We are governed by our feelings. If something feels good, it must be good, right? In order for man to see how he should live, God gave Moses, the Commandments. They were guidelines for life. When man could not keep the law, centuries later, God sent his son Jesus to die for the forgiveness of all the sin of man, as well as for many other reasons.
Now let's skip to the present. Man is still ruled by how he feels. He, sins for any number of reasons. Some people cannot tell right from wrong. Some know what they are doing is wrong, but they just don't care. Some people are doing wrong, but they rationalize and come up with the idea that what they are doing isn't really wrong. Bottom line is this. Satan is behind it all. He tells you what you want to hear. He gives you suggestions that are sinful. It helps you rationalize your actions. He will do everything in his power to help you to sin. Hell was created for Satan and the fallen angels. Satan rules this world, and he wants as much company as he can get in hell. He is the ultimate liar.
When God created man, he knew what would happen, so He planned on sending his son to save whoever accepted Him. By grace we are saved. By Jesus death and resurrection, our sins are forgiven and we have a new covenant with God.
It would be a good idea for all of us to plan for the future. Read the word, believe, and rebuke the evil one in Jesus Name.
God bless you, and remember,
Jesus love you.
Prayer of salvation;

"Oh God in heaven, I believe with all my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive your word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with your spirit, in Jesus name. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment