Sunday, July 14, 2013

Charged Up

Greetings My Friends ;
Hello again. This may sound like a funny title for this message, but it will become clear later.
I can't speak for someone else, only myself. As we go through life, we encounter many things that distract us for one reason or another. The Bible does not promise that everything in your life will be perfect, even though you are Christian. Satan tries to discourage us because he hates Jesus for what He did for us. Whatever stumbling blocks he  can put in our way, he will. He is unrelenting.
Satan has a very large bag of tricks. He will use your children, your spouse, and anything else he can think of. Things like running late in the morning, taking the kids somewhere, and a hundred other errands. As we get caught up in these problems, Satan will even help us rationalize the fact that most or all of our daily time with God is gone. It isn't our fault we say. Satan beats us up and we let him.
Faith is built up by surviving problems and trusting in God. What I do is simple. When I feel like I am drifting a little, I tell Satan, my God is greater than him. I tell him he has no power over me, in Jesus name. I ask the Holy Spirit to help me. The Word rejuvenates me. I compare the surge of power I feel, to the charging of a battery. Maybe what I am saying seems a little strange. Believe me, if you try it, you will experience the same power that I feel whenever I do what I am telling you.
God bless you and remember,
 Jesus loves you.
Prayer of Salvation;

"Oh God in heaven, I believe with all my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive your word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and wash in the word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with your spirit, in Jesus name. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment