Monday, July 22, 2013

Thank You

To My Friends.
I have been posting messages for three months now. I felt led by the Spirit, to tell people of some of my experiences, frustrations, and searching for answers. I thought that there must be people going through the same kinds of things, I went through.
I never have claimed to be an expert of any kind. I only write what I believe I am led to write. I hope it helps someone. I am writing today to thank all of you who take the time to read what I write. I feel blessed to do what I do, and I sincerely hope it is a blessing to someone.
About the beginning of September, I would like to start a discussion group about once a week on the Internet. I feel it will help a lot of us to actually discuss whatever comes up in a live format. About the beginning of October, I plan on being on you tube twice a week.
I would greatly appreciate feedback from any of my readers concerning subjects you would like to hear about or talk about when we start the discussion group. I feel that all of us can help each other in our endeavor to know the Lord.
Again, thank you all so much for reading the messages. If you have any comments whatsoever, I would be happy to see them. God bless you and remember,

JESUS LOVES YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment