Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Words

Greetings My Friends;
Today, let us take a look at probably the most powerful tool, a person has. That tool is his tongue, because from his tongue comes his whole life. Let me explain. Words can destroy, someone else or yourself. Proverbs 6:12 "a worthless person, a wicked man, walks with a perverse mouth." Proverbs 6:17 "a proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood." This goes to show you how bad words can be when God compares a perverse mouth to the shedding of innocent blood. The book of James, especially chapter 3 covers the whole subject pretty well.
However, when you speak good positive words and speak them in faith, good things happen. I'm speaking of words that can move mountains. Good positive words can build up another person or yourself. If you want to know how you will be doing a couple of years from now take a look at what you are saying now. You are what you say. So concentrate. I'm saying only good, positive, faith filled words every day.
By the same token, if you complain all the time, you will eventually get that too. For instance, if you say, I never get a break, every time I have a few bucks something goes wrong, and I'm right back where I started, you are pronouncing your future. Saying it gets the ball rolling, saying it often ensures that it will happen.  As it says in the book of Job 3:25 "what I have feared has come upon me".
This is so vast that you can probably find a book written about it.  To sum up briefly, you should for your own good, pay close attention to the words you use. You are in effect predicting what your future will be. Good or evil is in the power of the tongue. When you speak a word, it goes into the spiritual world and you’re subconscious. Your sub conscious then begins to work. After a while your subconscious tells you what to do and how to do it in order to make your prediction come true. So make sure you only speak, faith filled positive words.
If you still doubt that this works, try this. Sit in your recliner and say out loud, boy, I am so tired I can hardly move. Say it every 5 min. for a half-hour. By then you will probably be so convinced that you can hardly move, that it would take setting your chair on fire to get you to move.  That my friends  is the power of words. You may want to explore this subject a bit further.
God bless you. And remember,  
Jesus loves you.
Prayer of salvation;

"Oh God in heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment