Thursday, July 24, 2014

Weeds

Greetings My Friends
Picture life as a beautiful garden. There are many shapes, sizes, and colors of flowers. The combined smell is indescribable. Butterflies make it their home.
If you are with the Lord, the garden gets plenty of Sun, water, and nutrients. Sin comes into life, as a weed comes into a garden.
You pull the weed when it pops up. It's kind of like praying and overcoming a sin. Since this is an earthly garden, another weed pops up, so you pull it out, and make sure you get the root so it doesn't come back. The problem is, you have times were more weeds pop up as fast as you can pull them out.
In life, just as in the garden, whether it is sin, or weeds, you must be diligent and get rid of them all. If you don't keep after either one, they will get out of control.
Diligently seeking God will get rid of sin, and keep it to a minimum. In the garden there are Earth friendly ways to control weeds. Your life and your garden can be things of beauty, if you have the proper remedy.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all of my sins, and by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment