Monday, July 28, 2014

Perfect Prayer

Greetings My Friends
When praying for someone to be healed for instance, most of us usually don't go about it the right way.
I use the example of healing, because it is almost always one on one. This in itself causes a lot of problems for most people, and could keep the prayers from being effective.
You hear things like, Joe is someone who never believes, or Mary asks for healing all the time, our church is dead, and no one ever gets healed. If you think this way, you will be right all of the time.
If you are going to be in a situation where you will probably pray for someone, prepare yourself. Meditate on who Jesus is, pray in the spirit, and pray for yourself in Jesus name, that you pass on His faith and Holy Spirit power. Focus on Jesus love for you and the person you pray for. Then when you pray for someone in Jesus name to be healed, the chances of that healing taking place are very high.
Never decide if you think the other person will believe or not, that is up to them and the Holy Spirit. All prayer works the same way. In person, or long distance, no matter what the prayer is for.
Look at it this way. We are all farmers in the Lord's eyes. We plant the seeds, and He makes them grow.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, and your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive all my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment