Sunday, July 20, 2014

Patience

Greetings My Friends
It is written in James 1:3 "knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience".
When you pray, I'm sure you know that God hears you. Since He hears sincere prayer, the answer is set in motion. If you have been praying for any length of time, you know that the manifestation is usually not instant. You have to wait.
It is written in James 1:4 "but let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing".
As you probably know by now, God values patience. Even though God could answer your prayer instantly, most of the time he doesn't. God wants you to trust Him, and have total faith in Him.
Sometimes we are not ready for what we pray. Sometimes there are other reasons. Sometimes if we get what we pray for, it will cause us to drift away from God. The other night I heard someone say with conviction "God is never late, but he is never early either. His timing is perfect".
Something else. God prepares us for life on earth with his patience lessons. We need patience, to cope with traffic, checkout lines customer service people, and each other. All while this is going on,He is looking out for us.
So when you pray for something, realize that prayer is always answered, and your faith and trust in the Lord, brings patience. Patience if you really think about it, is a test of your faith. Passing that test will always be rewarded.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior. Thank you Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment