Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Our Standards and God's

Greetings My Friends
As Human beings, we have a great many flaws to correct. Some of our faults are noticeable to us, and some are not.
Probably 99% of the population, has at one time or another, tried to bend laws, or even break some, because we felt that we would benefit in some way by doing it.
If you observe even the youngest child, you can see signs of it. You would be hard-pressed to find someone who didn't make excuses for the things they do. People get to be experts at rationalizing everything they can think of.
The most absurd actions have excuses connected with them. We live in a world ruled by the powers of darkness . When that is the case, most laws are not enforced. As a matter of fact, behavior which was condemned in the Bible, is now legal, because the Bible is old-fashioned. It doesn't meet our requirements. Some people even have the nerve to dismiss parts of the Bible, by denying what was written. It is common to hear that what is written in the Bible is not what was meant by the authors.
Hopefully most Christians don't agree with a lot of what goes on. I for one, believe that God was quite capable of accurately stating what He meant. He does not need any of us to say that He really meant something else. While the law in this broken world can be ignored, twisted, or change to suit, that is not the case with God.
God's world is the world of light , because He is the light. His law is the law. It always was and always will be. We must change ourselves to fit His law, because His law will not change to fit us. The Lord created us, so I am sure He knows how His creation is supposed to work.
I guess someday everyone will find out that a law is a law. The law of gravity for instance is a law, and no matter how you try to color it, deny it,it cannot change how it works.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought salvation. Please forgive all my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment