Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Don't Invite Satan In

Greetings My Friends
Everyone with any sense, knows satan is a liar, and very cunning. I don't think any of us know a fraction of what he is capable of. The garden of Eden was not one of his biggest tricks.
If you ask the average person on the street about satan, they don't have a clue, or they are in denial that he even exists. You might even get some silly answer that says if you don't join a devil worshiping cult, you're okay. There are a few people that believe if you break the commandments as we understand them, you are agreeing with and working with the devil.
I thought I would mention a couple of less obvious ways that satan and demons can get in your life. At first you might think, I am really reaching, but think about it before you dismiss it.
A big one that never occurred to me until a couple of years ago, is movies. Movies with demons, evil spirits, and entities of all sorts, open the door to the devil. Maybe not right away, but as you let your guard down the risk is greater. Any movie dealing with evil fits that category.
If you really think about zombies, vampires and such, and realize what they represent, you'll quickly figure out that they are evil and against God's law. But we don't need to get hung up on movies, because there are other ways that we open the door for satan. When we judge people, talk about people in a negative way, are covetous, all of these are ways to let satan in, and there are countless others. You must be aware that you are not dealing with a fictional character. He is real, and will do everything he can to ruin your life.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought salvation. Please forgive all my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment