Tuesday, July 15, 2014

See It

Greetings My Friends
Lately, I have heard quite a few preachers say that when you see your affliction on Jesus on the cross, you will be healed.
Every miracle you can think of requires faith. When you speak to the mountain, or to a tree, it makes no difference, faith is required.
God gave each person a measure of faith. Even Jesus, when He came to this Earth, had the same measure of faith. Jesus himself said that He only did what His father told Him to do, or what He saw His father do. It is also written, that Jesus performed no miracles on His own, but by the power of the Holy Spirit who was in Him.
When you think about what Jesus said of Himself, and what He told His apostles to do just before He ascended to heaven, you realize what He told His apostles, was a command not a request.
Through all the years since then, that command has come to us. We have authority from Jesus himself to use His name. Whatever we declare in Jesus name, will be accomplished the way He did, through the power of the Holy Spirit.
So you see, the only faith you need, is faith in the power of Jesus name. With faith in His name, the Holy Spirit will bring about what you declare. When you think about it, negativity works the same way. Just switch doubt for faith. Think about this. Doubt is faith in the negative. Whenever you proclaim in Jesus name, just visualize it as being complete, and exactly what you prayed for.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment