Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Bible

Greetings My Friends;
I have talked to many people over a period of many years. Quite a large percentage of these people have obviously never opened the Bible, but they certainly have opinions of what is in it.
People have a tendency to talk to each other about many things. It is easy for someone to latch on to an idea that they like or that makes them feel good. They hold onto something that is comforting to them with a death grip. They don't want to know the truth, so they don't investigate.
People have a habit of thinking for God. The favorite expression seems to be, God wouldn't  send someone to hell for that. Or, if He is a loving God how can He send anyone to hell?
I guess I am a lot like everyone else, in that I have an opinion too. God does not send anyone to hell, we have to choose to send ourselves. You cannot judge what God said in the Bible by today's worldly standards. The Bible says what it says. It is God's word and not open to opinions of what God meant. God does not change, and he is not politically correct. As the creator, He set the rules for the universe as well as for us His greatest creation. If you think you can do better than God or today's world can do better than God, then I would like to see someone in the world duplicate everything God did.
I would hate to have an eternity that was decided by what the world thinks. Remember, you are free to think what you want, but it is only what God thinks that counts.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
Father, I come to you a sinner, and I ask forgiveness. I truly repent, and believe with all my heart that Jesus died and rose again. I also believe I am washed in His blood, forgiven of all my sins, and by His stripes I am healed. With all my heart I accept Jesus as my personal Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment