Sunday, February 16, 2014

Break That Dam

Greetings My Friends;
You have probably heard about the idea of visualization, especially as it applies to healing. The whole idea is that when you finish praying for anything, you start seeing the result. Go by faith and not by sight.
Some people have a difficult time doing that. That is not uncommon. Don't be discouraged. I heard something that popped an idea into my head. So here it is.
Picture this. satan builds a huge dam in front of you. This dam is to block your answer to prayer. Picture your faith as being like the water behind the dam.
With me so far? Well as you feed your faith, it is like the water behind the dam rising. As the water rises, just like your faith, it puts more and more pressure on the dam.
Before you know it, a crack appears and water starts to flow. More pressure, more flow. At some point the dam will burst, and basically disappear. The obstacle has been totally destroyed.
If you ever saw a video or movie of a dam break, you saw what I mean. Apply it to your situation. See that damn break. From a trickle, to an incredible surge.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
Father, I come to you a sinner, and I ask forgiveness. I truly repent, and believe with all my heart that Jesus died and rose again. I also believe I am washed in His Blood, forgiven of all my sins, and by His Stripes I am healed. With all my heart I accept Jesus as my personal Savior, and ask Him to live in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment