Sunday, February 2, 2014

Faith is a Picture

Greetings My Friends;
Today, I would like to go over a subject that is intended to be a reminder for myself as well as you. That reminder, has to do with prayers being answered. I will explain.
Whenever we worry about something, we paint a picture in our heads, of the disaster we are worried about. We dwell on it to the point, that we picture every single, horrible detail. We constantly come up with more details to build on the disaster. The only thing we accomplish, is to help bring it about. It is especially harmful, if we talk about it. We can talk ourselves into, literally making a mountain out of a mole hill. It just gets worse and worse. Sound familiar? I think we have all been there.
Now if that scenario is true, being positive about something, or in this case having faith, then that must also be true. When we pray for anything, we must believe that we have what we ask.
After you pray, and believe what you pray for, the next step is to paint the picture. I don't mean paint a regular picture, I'm talking about the picture in your head and in your heart. Just as you did with the bad stuff, start dwelling on the answer to your prayer. Find every possible thing you can find in your mind to make that picture more real. As you see that picture, start saying the result out loud. The more you see it, and the more you say it, the quicker what you see and say will manifest.
Always try, to say things that are uplifting and positive. In the spirit world, both negative, and positive, carry the same weight. You will have what is in your heart, and you confess with your mouth. We all need to pay attention to what we say, either to ourselves, or to other people. It probably won't be easy at first, but if you concentrate on what I am saying, you will find that you will get better and better at it. Remember Jesus spoke the results, not the problem. He saw the results immediately, and so what He said was manifest.
As I said this was meant as a reminder, to myself, and to you. You will find as you get better at saying positive things, based on prayer in Jesus name, your results will be fantastic.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
Father, I come to you a sinner, and I ask forgiveness. I truly repent, and believe with all my heart that Jesus died and rose again. I also believe I am washed in His blood, forgiven of all my sins, and by His stripes I am healed. With all my heart I accept Jesus as my personal Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment