Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Your Righteousness 2

Greetings My Friends;
In a previous message, I spoke of righteousness, and how it is a gift from God to all believers. Because I did not want to make it too lengthy, I left some of it off. I would like to explain a little further in this message that I guess you could call part two.
When you realize what being righteous really means, it gives you a whole new way of thinking. You begin to realize, the power of prayer. As we said in the past, you speak to the mountain to eliminate the problem, and you claim the result. I would then speak to the Lord and tell Him what I just did, and tell Him that I stand on the righteousness He gave me to make my request manifest.
Starting with the day that I prayed, I would look in the mirror, and claim the result. I would say, Lord I know you love me and hear what I say. I thank you for my miracle. I would say this a number of times during the day, even if I wasn't looking in the mirror. Remember this little saying, what is in you're mind, is your reality.
If you take the basics of what I have said in the last two messages, you can put the pieces together and come up with the answer for you. The only thing I know for sure, is that it added an extra level of faith to whatever it is I speak to the Lord about. It may be hard to think of yourself as righteous, just remember, it is a gift from God to you. Therefore, there is nothing wrong with believing you are righteous.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
Father, I come to you a sinner, and I ask forgiveness. I truly repent, and believe with all my heart that Jesus died and rose again. I also believe I am washed in His blood, forgiven of all my sins, and by His stripes I am healed. With all my heart I accept Jesus as my personal Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment