Monday, February 24, 2014

Couch Christian

Greetings My Friends;
Many of us, including myself, have a tendency to be couch Christians. You have heard about couch potatoes, so now you know there are couch Christians.
When we become saved Christians, we usually do what seems logical. We study the Bible, or at least read it. Maybe we watch preachers on TV. We get their CDs. We look for a church in order to be with other believers.
All of this is very good, but there comes a time we need to put into practice what being a Christian is. What does that mean?
Well for example when you go shopping. Act like a Christian. Be pleasant, patient, or even kind to someone.
Many park districts have activities where you could have fun and meet people. Be a real Christian coworker. Be pleasant, helpful, no gossip, and if led by the Spirit, introduce someone to Jesus. Your neighbors are also good people to shine Jesus light on.
Pray and listen to your heart. You don't have to go to Africa to be a real Christian. Try to reflect Jesus light everywhere you go and in everything you do. Volunteer for a good cause, and keep shining  that light. Remember, faith without works is dead.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You.
Prayer of Salvation;
Father, I come to you a sinner, and I ask forgiveness. I truly repent, and believe with all my heart that Jesus died and rose again. I also believe I am washed in His blood, forgiven of all my sins, and by His stripes I am healed. With all my heart I accept Jesus as my personal Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment