Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Revelation of Faith

Greetings My Friends;
Most of us by now, know that by faith we receive many things. Salvation and countless other blessings. We also know that whatever we ask in Jesus name, believing we will receive.
I don't know about anyone else, but I was a little confused about faith, and didn't know it. Let me explain.
We receive salvation by faith. The Bible says so in countless verses, so we believe we receive. We don't go by feelings, we just believe. We don't sit around anxiously waiting for proof, we just believe.
Jesus told believers to do  the works that He did. When we pray for healing for someone we try to figure out the most powerful things to say, and struggle with trying to have enough faith. Then we anxiously look for manifestation of the healing. A little fear creeps in because we are not Jesus.
The answer to healing is simple. We have enough faith, evidenced by the fact that we are laying hands on a person that seeks healing. The person receiving the healing has enough faith evidenced by the fact that they even asked for prayers for healing.
At this point we take Jesus word for it when He says we should do it, He is in us, so we become His earthly hands. We are in effect a channel of the living God's love and power and are the conduit from Jesus power to the one being healed.
When we lay hands on someone, it can be as simple as, receive the healing that was yours when Jesus by His stripes suffered and died for you. In the mighty name of Jesus be healed.
The last part is, see the healing through spiritual eyes, praise the Lord, and leave it all to Him. Remember, we are only a tool, not the craftsman. Our faith says it, and Jesus does it. We have His word on that.
God Bless You Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
Father, I come to you a sinner, and I ask forgiveness. I truly repent, and believe with all my heart that Jesus died and rose again. I also believe I am washed in His blood, forgiven of all my sins, and by His stripes I am healed. I accept Jesus as my personal Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment