Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Your Righteousness

Greetings My Friends;
We have all heard of the word righteousness. I think what many of us don't really understand, is what the word really means. According to the Hebrew and Greek, it means to be, make a right, justification, and uprightness. All of that is well and good, but how does it apply to our relationship with God?
Today, my wife and I had a real revelation, I believe from the Holy Spirit. It started with a comment, made by Creflo dollar, about righteousness. What it all boils down to, is that we are made righteous by God. With our righteousness, comes everything God has for us. That can mean different things to different people. I would like to explain how we understand it.
For instance, when we pray, we give the Lord our request just like always. The big difference is now, since we know we are righteous, and what we are entitled to, we remind the Lord that we are claiming the manifestation of our request based on the fact that when he gave us righteousness, that He hears our prayers and will answer them. Knowing this, seems to make having faith a no-brainer.
If you stop and think about what I have just said, you will realize that any time you claim what the Lord has for you, you will receive. You may ask yourself, how do I know what the Lord has for me. That my friend is very simple. He puts it in your heart, desires based on what he has for you. Your righteousness from Him,has given your request to you. For instance, if you pray for healing, for yourself or someone else, and claim the manifestation of the result, based on His word, you can  count it as finished.
Think of the possibilities, for helping others as well as yourself. In case you still question it, I have listed several scriptures, to verify what I am saying.
Romans 10:4 for Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
Psalm 5:12 for you, O Lord will bless the righteous; with favor you will surround him as with a shield.
Psalm 34:15 the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their cry.
Proverbs 15:29 the Lord is far from the wicked, but He hears the prayer of the righteous.
Well my friends, if you meditate on these lines of Scripture, and take into account my brief message concerning righteousness, I think you will find, that your prayers will be much more powerful. You will have little difficulty, in seeing the result, not the problem.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
Father, I come to you a sinner, and I ask for forgiveness. I truly repent, and believe with all my heart that Jesus died and rose again. I also believe I am washed in His blood, forgiven of all my sins, and by His stripes I am healed. With all my heart I accept Jesus as my personal Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment