Monday, February 10, 2014

Cast Your Cares

Greetings My Friends;
It is written, "cast your cares on the Lord, for He cares for you". This verse seems simple enough, but it is probably one of the most difficult things for the average person to do.
As we go through our lives, beginning as far back as you can go, you can see where decisions, and their outcomes, were very important. As we go through life, we have to constantly make decisions, at home, at school, at work, and In everything else we do.
Depending on how important something was to us, probably determined, how much thought and or worry accompanied it. We may have had, sleepless nights, even a sick stomach, while we were waiting for the problem to be resolved. That was not a pleasant way to live.
When you are born again, and you get into the Word, you find that one of the instructions to believers, is to cast their cares on the Lord. What does that mean? It simply means that you take even the smallest concerns, and tell the Lord that you are giving your concerns to Him. It is written in Psalm 138:8 "the Lord will perfect that which concerns me". So give it to Him, and forget about it.
satan will come against you, and try to tell you, that you should take it back. He will try to tell you God cannot be bothered with your problems. Don't believe any of it. See the results of what you gave the Lord, not the problem that you gave Him. Start with small things, and keep it up. After a while you will find, that your faith will get to the point, where you trust Him with everything. Remember, when you work, God rests. When you rest, God works. So do yourself a favor, and let God handle it. He will never let you down.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
Father, I come to you a sinner, and Iask your forgiveness. I truly repent, and believe with all my heart that Jesus died and rose again. I also believe I am washed in His blood, forgiven of all my sins, and by His stripes I am healed. With all my heart I accept Jesus as my personal Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment