Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Limiting God

Greetings My Friends;
We, you and I, have a very bad habit of limiting God. We give Him our problems, and then we take them back. We makes feeble excuses for doing that. My excuse was that after a lifetime of being in charge and solving problems{at least I thought I was} it was hard to let go.
Think about that. You tell God that you want Him to take care of all your problems. The Lord takes you at your word and starts working. One by one we take them back, because we have fear or doubt about Him doing it. Sometimes we feel He is just  too slow. When we do that, He has to stop.
After a while we get frustrated with our progress, so we try the Lord again. We don't even realize that we are the problem. If we let Jesus drive, and stop changing directions, or stopping here and there, the trip would be faster, and certainly enjoyable.
When you give it all to the Lord and trust, you are not giving up, you are following His word. He loves you, and will keep His word, because He cannot lie and He has a covenant with us. So remember when you give it to the Lord, get out-of-the-way, and stay out of the way.
You may want to meditate on Proverbs 3:5–6. When you realize how much the Lord loves you, it gets easier and easier to do.
God Bless You And Remember
Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
Father, I come to you a sinner, and I ask forgiveness. I truly repent, and believe with all my heart that Jesus died and rose again. I also believe I am washed in His blood, forgiven of all my sins, and by His stripes I am healed. With all my heart I accept Jesus as my personal Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment