Thursday, January 30, 2014

Let God

Greetings My Friends;
Sometimes people get a little confused when they pray about something that they want. They are not sure what to pray. Should it be something like Lord if it is Your will, or should it be just what you want. We have heard a lot of things about how faith works.
One of the things I have read recently, puts it all in a nutshell. Instead of bringing our problems to God, bring God to our problems. This is what speaking to the mountain is in my own personal opinion. I have read enough from different preachers, to believe that you must speak to your problem and believe.
When Jesus was on this Earth and prayed, He spoke of the result not the problem. I think that's a pretty good example for us. Jesus told the apostles that they will do greater works than He did. I believe that that is exactly what He meant. He wasn't just talking. He told us whatever we ask the father in His name He will do if we believe.
So now we get to the part about prayers. When we pray to the Lord, we go to Him and remind Him of Scriptures, that fit our requests. Other times, we just command the problem in Jesus name and then believe. This would apply in a case such as praying for someone to be healed, or even ourselves to be healed of something. We command whatever it is to leave and to be well in Jesus name, and it is done.
Maybe this is were some of the confusion comes in. We don't know whether we should command the problem in His name, or ask Him to handle it. I think the best answer to that is what that little voice in your heart is telling you.
As I have said in the past, the answers to prayers are not always what we expect. You must remember that because God loves you so much, it is for your own benefit whether it appears that way or not at the time. When we pray, we absolutely have to put everything in His hands. Worrying about it is a sin. Fear is a tool of the devil. Any doubt, fear, worry, or things of that nature, including putting in your own two cents, will delay or block the answer.
Trust in Him, to do what is best for you. Believe with all your heart, and forget about it. Patience is usually required, but remember, no prayer goes unanswered from a sincere heart. So Just Praise the Lord, and know that your answer is on the way.
When Jesus died on the cross, He took care of everything we will ever need in our lives, including salvation. All we have to do is claim it, and His name.

God Bless You And Remember

Jesus Loves You

Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment