Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Boost In Faith












Greetings My Friends;
I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas, and a happy new year. I am back from a short vacation up north. Check out the pictures. I am now back on schedule and am starting with and another actual experience.
As I reported in one of my earlier messages, I had type II diabetes, and was using insulin. I prayed for healing. I still paid attention to what I ate, and took a walk every day, but this time things were different. I believed I was healed, and I was. No more insulin, and no harsh diet. My prayer was answered.
I went to the doctor for a routine series of blood tests. This was every three months. One of these tests is what they call an A1C. All of the tests came back with perfect results. No diabetes.
Three months later same results. The doctor said come back in six months. Same results. Six months later, same results.
This is where the boost comes in. For a number of reasons, mostly my fault, I fell off the wagon. I didn't pay much attention to my diet, I stopped taking walks, and told myself I was too busy.
I believe this is where satan stepped in. He reminded me that in the Bible Jesus told a few people to "go and sin no more" after He healed them. It made sense, so I put myself in that picture briefly. I kept telling myself I am healed.
About two weeks ago I read something a well-known preacher said about healing. He said that if you are healed and go back to your old ways, your affliction will come back.
Well the devil tried to tell me this was confirmation for  sin and no more from the Bible. This was an ongoing battle for a while.
I was five months away from the next blood test for diabetes. I had time to buckle down and behave myself. Weeks went by, and I still did nothing. It got to be two weeks until Dr. time, and I still did nothing physically, because now it was too late. The blood test measured sugar for the last three months, not two weeks.
I asked the Lord to forgive any doubts I had and I started reaffirming the fact that I am in perfect health. I fought satan in Jesus name and said I am healed.
On Christmas Eve morning I went for all of my blood work. I asked the Lord to make it good. I enjoyed Christmas, went up north for a few days, and didn't give it a thought.
When I got back there was a message to call my doctor. I had no fear or doubt, and I called. The nurse told me all of my results were perfect, and come back in six months.
What a magnificent God we serve. It just proves to me once again that divine healing is forever. What God gives, He does not take away.
If this didn't help reaffirm my faith, nothing will. Just believe. Fighting a little doubt can't stop the miracle.
God Bless You and remember 
Jesus loves you
Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"


No comments:

Post a Comment