Monday, December 23, 2013

A Christmas Blessing

A Blessing At Christmas
Greetings My Friends;
On this the birthday of our Lord Jesus the Christ, the Holy Spirit put it in my heart to pronounce a blessing on everyone here and your families.
The Hebrew definition of blessing is, beautiful, best, better, bountiful, joyful, kindly, loving, merry, pleasant, prosperity, sweet, wealth, and health. God's definition is a declaration which empowers to prosper, and releases the power to bring the blessing to pass.
In the name of Jesus, and by His authority, I declare the following blessings on you and your family.
I declare your mind and heart to be open and renewed.
I declare total healing for your spirit, mind, and body.
I declare prosperity in everything you do.
I declare the Lords peace in your heart.
I declare freedom from the distractions of the world.
I declare salvation for you and those you love.
I declare love and peace in your family.
I declare freedom from lack, and any type of indebtedness.
I declare a wall of the blood of Jesus around you to protect you from all evil including satan.
I declare every good thing from the Lord.
I declare you have the knowledge of how much Jesus loves you.
And finally, the Lord bless you and keep you,  may the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you, and may the Lord have mercy on you and give you His peace.
I wish everyone a very happy Christmas, and remember Jesus loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment