Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Grow Your Faith

Greetings My Friends;
A lot of Christians do not realize the power that they can tap into the name of Jesus. They marvel at what they see in others, but somehow have trouble believing that they have it too.
If you want your faith to grow, the first thing you need to do is to read the Word and meditate on it. You cannot tap into the power of God, if you don't know how or what that power is. When you begin to see the power of Jesus and what he did, His love and compassion for everyone, and His promises to you and me, that is the start.
When you realize He cannot lie, so He must be telling the truth, you gain even more faith. He also sent his Holy Spirit to guide us and help us in all things according to the Word of God.
If we read the Word every day and meditate on what we read, it will be a great faith builder. Even if it is one chapter a day, meditate on a verse or two, our faith will build. The more we make God a part of our daily life, the more we will realize that we have the faith through Jesus to accomplish anything.
Of course as with anything else whether it's playing golf or cooking, the more you exercise that faith the stronger it will get. You may laugh, but one of the first things I had faith for was a good parking space at the stores. I simply said "Lord help me find a good parking space in Jesus name". It always worked. I have even had people leave as soon as I got there. I said Lord thank you. On a rare occasion or two, I could not get as close as I usually did. All I said was "Lord I know someone needed that spot. Thank you anyway."
As you have small success, it gets easier and easier to believe for bigger things. As your faith grows and you stay in the Word, satan's influence in your life will get smaller and smaller.
Stretch your faith, then just believe. Have love and patience in your heart. Remember prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answers to our prayers are not quite what we expected, but always for our benefit. Try it and you will find that what I am saying is absolutely true.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen".

No comments:

Post a Comment