Thursday, December 19, 2013

A Real Awakening

Greetings My Friends;
If you have been reading the Bible, listening to preachers, or reading books by preachers and scholars, you have probably found out that God is in you. That is a very exciting concept, but what does it really mean?
My wife and I have been reading a book by Kenneth Copeland called, That Blessing of the Lord from Proverbs 10: 22 which finishes up with makes rich and adds no sorrow with it. To me this book is a real eye-opener in the way it explains things like blessings and such.
He said that in his spirit he saw how Adam was brought to life. "When God spoke to Adam, he spoke right into his face. He didn't blow into his mouth to give him life. He just stood face to face with him. God's nose was right in front of Adams nose. His mouth was level with Adams. His eyes-the eyes of compassion himself-looking into Adam's eyes, seem to be pouring into him everything God is. All his love, light, life, goodness and mercy were begining to be fused into this man. God was merging into Adam His very being."
"He became a living, speaking spirit like God. As a living speaking spirit like God, man has the same power to speak that God himself has. He was full of God's own faith and had the authority to speak creative, compassionate words, and exercise dominion with them".
Well I got pretty excited when I read this. This was the third time I read this book, and each time I learned something. This description helped me to see how God is in me. Every cell in my body contains some of Jesus. I am saturated to the point that you couldn't tell which is mine, because I am Him.
I thought about a sponge. You put a sponge under a faucet, and it gets saturated with water. You can put that sponge anywhere, and if you give it a squeeze, the water will come out and saturate what you squeezed it on. The only difference in transferring the substance is that we are constantly filled with Jesus the living water.
When I thought about this and how it would work, I started to see the result with my spiritual eyes. I was merely a conduit for all the power of God. We are like a battery providing the power given to us by the ultimate source of that power.
This has put prayer into an even more exciting dimension. You don't have to try to believe, you just know without a doubt. I guess that is probably why people were healed when Peter's shadow fell on them. His shadow was a reflection of God's power through Peter.
When you put all of this together, it becomes much easier, to visualize the results of your prayer. If that isn't exciting, I don't know what is.
Praise the Lord!!!
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment