Sunday, December 1, 2013

You Can Change Anything

Greetings My Friends;
The other day I was having my morning coffee, and I thought about the holidays coming up, especially Christmas. It was then that I was reminded about how absolutely everything works.
When you think about something like a holiday, or a trip, or even a barbecue in your yard, your mind paints a picture of the event. The more you think about it, the more details your mind adds to the picture.
In this example let us use Christmas. What I am saying really does apply to everything. Back to Christmas. Your mind shows you a picture of putting lights up on your house, a Christmas tree, presents, who the presents are for. You may even see what you will give each individual. What the holiday represents to you. Who is coming to dinner. Every little detail is covered.
If you like Christmas, all of these pictures are happy, or at least very pleasant. You actually look forward to each thing taking place. If you don't like Christmas, naturally the pictures will be very unpleasant. You may even ruin the days leading up to Christmas.
As the holiday approaches, your spirit reminds you what each picture looks like, so you react to each situation the way your heart  interpreted it for your mind. At any time, you can change a picture. It is written "as a man is in his heart, so is he"
I think we all see where this is going. If you put God in your life and in everything you do, you are putting light in your life. More God, more light. It stands to reason that if you do not have the light, you have darkness which is the devil. Darkness and light cannot exist in the same place at the same time.
So you see that absolutely everything appears in your heart as a picture first and gets sent to your brain. Your decisions determine if those pictures are bright and vibrant, or dark and depressing. And so the results.
So the conclusion is an easy one. God brought the light to us in the form of Jesus. Why stumble in the dark? If you walk in the light, you will not stumble. Paint all of your pictures as bright as they can be. What you see is what you get.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment