Monday, December 2, 2013

The Answer

Greetings My Friends;
I thought that starting today, I would have the video based on the message of the day. Some people get more out of one form than the other, so the choice is yours, video or written.
I like to give you a little lead-in to another true story. I  have been saying since the beginning of my blogs, that I have felt led by the Holy Spirit. I sincerely believe that. Most of the time I don't know what to write about. I usually write on the morning of the posting.
I never worry, because of my belief in the Holy Spirit. A very good example is yesterday's message. When I went to bed the night before, I reminded the Holy Spirit that I didn't have my message for the morning. I went to bed and didn't give it another thought.
About 1230 that night, I woke up with thoughts running through my mind. The thoughts turned into a message. I laid there knowing what it was. Suddenly I felt I should get up and write it out, but the bed was warm and comfortable. I fought the idea of getting up for about 20 min. I had no peace, so I got up and wrote the message. When I went back to bed, I fell asleep so quick, I don't remember hitting the pillow.
The next day I was having my morning coffee, and I thought about the Holy Spirit and how He always helps me. If I forget something, I ask Him, and I get an answer. If I need help to do something like getting a lawnmower running, I get the answer. Every day in every way He is always there.
He again spoke to my heart. He said, "did you ever think about anything when you ask Me for something"? I said no, the only thing that crosses my mind is happiness  that my problem is solved. He said to me "do you realize that you are using mountain moving faith, because you ask and don't have the slightest doubt? That is true faith".
I always thought I had faith when I prayed for anything in Jesus name. I do, but not 100% like with the Holy Spirit. The reason I think is, the Holy Spirit and I have a very close relationship because we work together and I know Him very well.
You may think it is strange when I pray to the father that sometimes that level of faith isn't quite there completely. Well that answer came to me too. I think that many of us who study the Bible think we have a relationship to the Lord because we started to know Him through the Word. That is true to some extent.
I want the faith that I have with the Holy Spirit. The answer to how is pretty simple as  I just found out. Get a relationship with the Lord by making him an indispensable part of your daily life. Talk to Him all the time as you would a friend that is with you all the time. Count on Him for everything, all the time. Ask Him, and write about what you ask on a piece of paper. Then put that paper in a box labeled done or finished, and forget about it.
If you follow this thought, in a short time you'll be astounded by the faith you have without even trying. I believe I have found the answer, and since I practice what I preach, I will follow what I am talking about to a much larger extent. I look at it this way, since the Trinity is one God in three persons, faith should be as easy as falling off of a log. If you have a relationship with one Person, you have it with the three Persons. I never realized that till now. I hope it helps you too. Praise the Lord!
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment