Tuesday, January 14, 2014

How The Lord Works

Greetings My Friends;
I must tell you a short story about something that just happened in my family. The story is about my son, the one who helps me with my messages for my blogs. He and I talk quite a lot, and we have both really come to know the Lord pretty well. I am not saying we know everything there is to know, I am saying we are learning about the benefits of trusting the Lord.
About a week and a half ago, my son hurt his back. It was very painful and he could hardly move. So naturally the first thing he thought about was praying for healing. Well he did not get an instant healing. We talked about it and he said he believed he was healed even though it had not totally manifest yet. He has learned how important words are, so we usually doesn't say anything negative, because negative would go against the healing.
He came to dinner at our house for his and his wife's birthday just the other day. He was still in pain and said that it really wasn't getting any better or worse. Well before he went home I spoke to him in private. I told him that if he has not had a manifestation of his total healing then there may be something blocking it. I told him we would pray and ask the Lord to tell us what the problem was.
Well my friends I put my hand on his head to pray, and he told me don't do that, that's wrong. He said he was already healed and didn't need another prayer for healing or to find out if there was something wrong blocking it. I was very happy to see the faith in his face and his eyes. It was unmistakable. I saw that power that the Lord gave him, and his faith.
Well they went home. The next day he went out to get something for is back such as the patch or something that would apply heat. As he was looking over the things that were available at the drugstore, he saw something on the bottom shelf that he could not read from his position. So he squatted down in order to read it. When he got up, all the pain was gone.
Well Sunday, he called us to tell us about his total healing. He also said that he just realized, that the Lord put him in situations during the past week that would have required him to squat, but instead he had someone help him. When he told me that, my comment was, if you would have paid attention to what the Lord was trying to tell you, you would have had total healing a week ago. Since we get along so well, I just had to call him a dummy in fun.
I have always felt, and have always told my wife and sons, that if you pray about something, and the Lord put something in your heart, just do it.  He doesn't just yell into your ear, it is a quiet little voice in your heart. We all believe the power of the Holy Spirit, and there are many many times in our lives that it was shown to us again and again.
So if you are waiting for your healing to manifest, take some time to figure out if the Lord has been talking to you about it.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment