Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Points to Ponder

Greetings My Friends;
Over the past 10 months, I have written many messages covering a variety of subjects. Today I thought I would take some basic truths that you heard before, and use them as a kind of refresher. I know there are times, that I read something over, just to put it back in focus in my mind. I know most of this has been said in the past, by me as well as many other people. But here are a few very important ones off the top of my head.
Many times we humans, start out with a good idea in our own minds. We make plans, and we try to figure out every conceivable way there is to making that plan come true. Well my friends, as you know by now the Lord doesn't look at things the way we do. He knows the future, and He guides our path. We can make all the plans we want, but He knows what is best for us. He will let us do what we want, but He won't let our mistakes hurt us to the point where we lose faith in Him. I have found the best way to do anything about plans, is once I get the plan, I turn it over to Him and I ask Him to give me the best results. It works every time.
The next thing that we have to remind ourselves is that God loves us unconditionally. Even when we screw up, and sometimes forget about Him, He never forgets about us. When we do get kind of lax in our relationship with Him, satan tries to step in and make matters worse. You can see it coming, and you know it in your heart, so when that happens, tell satan it is written that he has no power over you in Jesus name. Then call on the Lord, and make your peace with Him. He will never leave you nor forsake you, so keep that always in your mind. Fortunately for us, He doesn't think like we do.
One of the reasons we are on this Earth, is to tell the world about Jesus. Now when Jesus was here he told the apostles to go out  in the world and do that very thing. He also told them, that if a town did not accept them, to shake the dust off their shoes then move on. There are many times, that we feel bad because we are not bringing people to the Lord. The thing you have to realize, is that you don't know that. By our actions, we can influence many people and not even know it. If you are supposed to talk to someone about Jesus, I believe the Holy Spirit will put it in your heart to do just that. He will also make the person you're talking to receptive to what you say. So if you have days or weeks or however long without actually speaking to someone about Jesus, don't beat yourself up. I believe if you were meant to do that, the Holy Spirit would have made it happen.
So there you have it just a few little reminders about things you have already heard, that sometimes slip into the back of your head because you're involved in things right now. Jesus knows we are human, but He loves us anyway, no matter what. So when it comes right down to it, love Him back with  all your heart, and make your actions reflect Jesus to everyone you meet.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment