Thursday, January 16, 2014

Reasons For Joy

Greetings My Friends;
A friend of mine came over yesterday, and brought with him all the sadness and wrong thinking that you could possibly think of. I have tried on many occasions, to help this person. As soon as you start to say anything positive, and absolutely whenever you mention God, this person is so quick to change the subject that it would amaze you.
One thing many people do not realize, is that their life would be totally changed, if they knew the Lord. On further thought about that statement, I thought about people who are saved and still act that way. I must admit, that kind of puzzles me because people that are saved shouldn't feel that way.
Think about this for a moment. When you are saved, you know where you will spend eternity. That in itself should be such a joy, that you would hardly know how to handle it. When you realize that, you should have a whole new life.
When you have the Lord, with your whole heart, you also get the blessings of the Lord. Many of us don't realize just how important the blessings are, or what they are. A big part of the blessing, is that you can talk to your father in heaven, and know that he hears you. If you put all of your cares on him, he will take them on himself and free you to enjoy life. Salvation and all that goes with it, is a choice we make.
I know it sound simplistic, nevertheless it is true. The only things that can stop the blessings, are your choices, and listening to the devil. Whenever he tries to put doubt in your mind, know that that's just what it is. There is no substance to it. It is just his lying mouth looking for someone to believe in what he says. That my friends is a very big choice. It is written that you can command satan, in Jesus name, and he will flee. When you cast him out of your life, you are casting out depression, unbelief, and every other ungodly thing. Think about that, I do.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness, I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment