Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Lord LOVES You

Greetings My Friends;
Not everyone believes that the Lord loves him. They may be going through a rough stretch, and are kind of  bewildered by it all. This is the time, that is most dangerous for anyone. The reason it is so dangerous, is that satan likes to jump on these things, and blow them way out of proportion to what they really are. He knows if you can believe what he is telling you, he can put you into total despair.
As you go through life, things for most people, do not work out as they had planned. Some people take that to mean, that God does not love them. The fact is, nothing could be further from the truth. Again I speak from experience. I have had times in my life, where it seemed that no matter what I did, it turned out wrong. For some reason though, the Lord must of been with me, because I never blamed Him, or felt total despair. I did have some times when I felt depressed, but I got over it.
As I look back, I see where the Lord was protecting me from myself. Without going into great detail, I will tell you, and this is the absolute truth, that I believe in my heart, that I had found so many ways to end up in hell that it would stagger your mind. A lot of it was as I thought innocent. Such as worrying too much about money, and making it my God. I had a number of idols in my life, but somehow, the Lord did not let me go.
Over the years, I began to realize there was a small voice in my heart, that was telling me the right thing to do, but I was totally ignoring it. If not for the love of God for me, I honestly believe, I'd be dead by now.
I don't know what your problem is, all I do know is it is not too big for the love of God. He loves you no matter what. There will be times in your life, as there were in mine, when he will keep you from doing something that will take you away from Him, and doom you forever. I believe the Lord takes that chance, because he loves you so much, and doesn't want to lose you.
As always satan will still try his best, to turn you against the Lord. But if you get it in your head and in your heart, how much the Lord loves you, and wants you to spend eternity with him, follow the little voice in your heart. It is probably the Holy Spirit, trying to get you on the right path to salvation.
We all receive blessings from the Lord, even though we don't deserve it. He has given us salvation if we accept it, even though we don't deserve it. Thank God we don't get what we deserve. His great love for us, makes everything okay. Just stick with it, read the Word, because it has been described as God's love letter to us, and a map to heaven.
God Bless You and remember
 Jesus loves you
Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment