Monday, January 20, 2014

Choice of Words

Greetings My Friends;
I have noticed recently, at how many people have problems in their life, because of the way they think and talk. I have said before in another message, how important words are. I think most of us fail to realize, some of the things we say or think. A bad word doesn't have to hit you in the head like a 2 x 4 in order to be a bad word.
I firmly believe, that satan leads us to say things, that on the surface seem innocent to us. But that is just another one of his tricks, that we must become aware of.
I sometimes wonder how many people have asked for prayer for a healing, and having received it, begin to doubt almost immediately. It isn't necessarily only the doubt, that creates the problem. As I have heard it said, and it makes perfect sense to me, that positive words, and negative words, both act in the spirit world. So whichever one you say that is what will happen.
If you will not let go of a sickness, you will keep that sickness. If you constantly think that you are poor, you will be poor. I think the reason why these words act the way they do initially in our heads, is because we can't let go of things. As it was said of the Hebrews after they left Egypt, they were taken out of Egypt, but Egypt was not taken out of them. Even though they witnessed such a great miracle, or series of miracles, their minds were still in the place they were while they were slaves.
It is written, "as a man is in his heart, so is he" as I've heard it said many times, if you want to know where you will be five years from now, take a look at the words you are using today. Nothing could be more true, then the effect your words have on your life, because of the actions they cause in the spirit world. I think any God-fearing person would never scoff at the importance of words. So be careful what you say, say only good positive things, that line up with the word of God.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious Blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment