Sunday, September 6, 2015

Prayer-Holy Spirit Power


It Is Written, 1 Corinthians 2:4,  and my speech and my preaching s were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power.
Some of what this message says may be new to you.  You  may not agree with it, but read it anyway.  The message is short, and you might even agree with it in the end.  In any case it to can help.
What many people don't realize is, the prayers they pray are destined for failure.  Why?  The answer is simple.  They use negative words that turn the prayer into a complaint.  These negative words are a result of fear, and usually produce no results.
If you look at what Jesus taught, the picture has changed.  Jesus said that He could do no miracles on His own, but only by the power of the Holy Spirit.  Jesus spoke the result not the problem.  The vast majority of people have never read this in the Bible, or they don't believe it.  Remember, you have what your words say in its faith.
All of what we need can be supplied to us through the Holy Spirit.  By His power and Jesus name we call it into existence.  Prayer to God should be mostly praise and thanksgiving.  It is that simple.  Many people think it is impossible, or sacrilegious to think that way.  Don't fall into that trap.  Jesus told us how, it is up to us to put it into practice.  Most of us go through life never realizing the power we have because of what Jesus did.
Remember, pray boldly.  If your answers aren't instant, you aren't letting God down.  You are just allowing His plan to work in faith.  Have a blessed day.Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment