Thursday, September 3, 2015

Pray for Your Country


It Is Written,1 Timothy 2:2, for kings and all who are in authority,  it's that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.
Regardless of what country you live in,  you see injustice,  abominations, and laws and society that are contrary to a decent person's conscience.  If you are a Christian, or thinking about giving your life to God, you cannot help seeing how much the world is against God.
This message is about the United States,  but the same thing applies everywhere in varying degrees.  Political correctness is the term used to protect the rights of any group against those of the vast majority.
I am not against anyone's right to do or be who they think they are.  I am against their right to make me run my life, by what they think.  Our children should not be forced to study in school what parents are against.  If the government is using separating church and state by banning the Bible or any mention of it in school or anywhere else, how can they justify what they actually force on people?
This is not the place to get into it.  It would take a book.  Open your eyes and see what is going on. Take out your Bible and read Daniel and Revelation, and compare what is in them to the world around you.  Scary?
The majority of crackpot groups get their way, because they were loud and persistent, and good men did nothing.  You may feel like you can't do anything.  You're just a tiny voice in the wilderness.  That my friends is where you are wrong.  You have a tiny voice here, but a very loud voice in heaven.
The Bible says, where two or more are gathered there I will be.  If Christians everywhere would ask God for divine intervention, we could change the world.  I believe that as broken as the world is, the end is not come yet because God is giving us more time to come to Him.  Pray for others and you are blessed too.  Take a little time and think about what you have just read. Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment