Thursday, August 6, 2015

Who Is the Holy Spirit?


It Is Written, 1 Corinthians 2:10,  but God has revealed the things He has for us through His spirit. For the Spirit searches all things,  yes, the deep things of God.
If we grew up with any Christian religion, we probably heard that the Holy Ghost is the third person of the Holy Trinity.  That's it, that's all, at least that is what I was taught.
We did not know if the Holy Spirit did anything,  or if He was just a figurehead.  Little if any information about Him.  It took years for me to find the truth.  I now know that the Holy Spirit brought me to God, as well as a number of other things.
The Holy Spirit draws us to Christ,  helps us to accept Jesus as our personal Savior, assures us of salvation, helps us understand the Bible, pray according to God's will, and tell others about Jesus.  He is also our comforter, provider of wisdom to us, our helper in all things, and a guide.
The mission of the Holy Spirit is to help us get to Heaven.  He is here in order to use Him to do what we are here for.  He is our constant companion.  We could write quite a lot about each of his jobs.  Praying according to God's will is next.  Have a blessed day.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment