Thursday, August 13, 2015

Tough Times


It Is Written, Proverbs 11:8,  the righteous is delivered from trouble, and it comes to the wicked instead.
Everyone in this world runs into tough times in varying degrees.  They are impossible to avoid.
Many Christians believe that because they are Christians, they should somehow avoid all tough times. That isn't what God said.  James 1:3, says, "knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience".
If you never have to face a test, how will your faith grow?  God is not partial to anyone, that includes those who love Him. The advantage that Christians have is what Jesus said. "I will never leave you or forsake you".
If we start having faith, that whatever we face is God's plan for our good, and stop asking "why me", our so-called tough times will reach a good conclusion sooner.
Remember, gold is refined by fire.  If it isn't, it is not fit for use in anything, and has little value. Which are you?  Have a blessed day.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment