Sunday, August 9, 2015

Pray According to God's Will


It Is Written, James 4:3,  you ask and do not receive,  because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.
It Is Written, Romans 8:26, likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought,  but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
For many people praying according to God's will is a mystery.  In books on that topic, you will find an answer that is simple but difficult for many people.  That answer is praying in the spirit with the gift of tongues.
When we are born again, we receive the Holy Spirit as described in Galatians 5:22.  That however is only a part of the answer.  If you choose, you can be baptized in the Holy Spirit, and you receive as described in 1 Corinthians 12.
Praying in what is called unknown tongues,  is something everyone does not agree on.  For those of us who pray in tongues,  it is the perfect prayer according to God's will.  It is probably the most powerful prayer.  You are praying in the spirit.  Even if you don't know how or what to pray,  the spirit does.  That type of prayer releases the power of God in your life.
Before you jump to conclusions either way, it would be wise to read, Tongues-Beyond The Upper Room by Kenneth E Hagan.  This book covers it all in clear language.  You'll be happy you took the time to read it.  I wish someone told me about it long before I finally found out.  Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment