Wednesday, August 19, 2015

What Is In Your Heart?



It Is Written, Proverbs 4:23,  keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life.
Messages that affect your whole life, and the lives of those around you, begin in your heart.  The heart sends a message to your brain.  At that point, your brain determines how your life will be.  The brain then sends its decision to your body.  That decision can cause your body to react to circumstances in a positive or negative way.
Words spoken by God, created the world's.  Words operate in the spiritual world.  All words are acted on, for good or for bad.  Your words pronounced in faith of something positive, will result in good things. Negative words act the same way, producing bad results.
The safest way to live your life, is to fill your heart with the Holy Spirit, and your mind with the Word of God.  Live by God's law, and don't make your own laws.  When you hear yourself speak words,  they spring into action in the spirit world.  Be careful about what you speak.  You will be what you say.
Proverbs 23:7 says it best.  For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.  Have a blessed day. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment