Monday, August 10, 2015

Face God


It Is Written, Galatians 4:6, and because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out "ABBA  father".
What exactly is facing God?  Facing God the first thing in the morning, sets the tone for the day.  Do this one time, you will  probably keep doing it.
I start out by saying, good morning Father.  What would You have me do today?  Then I talk to Him for a few minutes, telling Him what is on my mind.  I thank Him for another day, and I ask Him to help me bless someone.  I also tell Him that I want to follow His will.  I then sit quietly for 10 or 15 minutes,  waiting for Him to put something in my heart.
The Holy Spirit then guides me through the day, I listen to Him, pay attention to that voice and follow it.  Start today talking to your heavenly Father.  It  really gets you going in the right direction. Have a blessed day.
 Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment