Monday, August 17, 2015

Jesus Is Always There


It Is Written, Isaiah 43:12,  when you pass through the waters,  I will be with you;  and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.  When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flames scorch you.
You have probably heard the story about Jesus calming a storm, in Matthew 8:23-26.  The part of the story that the apostles didn't realize at the time, because of fear, is simple to us now.
If you were on a boat with Jesus, or anywhere else for that matter, would you expect Jesus to perish?  Since Jesus is who He is,  as long as you were with Him, you would be safe.  You might get wet, but you wouldn't drown.
Every day life is like that.  We may face many difficulties every day.  Things may even look impossible at times.  We may get roughed up a little, but we will overcome if we have Jesus with us.
The great thing about Jesus is,  that He is always with us, if we want Him to be.  We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us, Philippians 4: 13.  If you make Jesus a part of your daily life,  when something comes up, you won't even have to think about it,  because in your heart you know, that He is always with you.  Have a blessed day.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment