Sunday, August 23, 2015

Seed of Faith


It Is Written, Jude 1:20,  but you,  beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit.
It is pretty common for many Christians to feel like they don't have as much faith as someone else.  Some feel they need or want more faith, so they pray about it.
The reality of faith is this.  God puts the seed of faith in each person's heart to begin with.  Just as apple seeds are alike,  so are seeds of faith.
The heart of a man is the soil.  Luke 8:11 says the Word is the seed.  It is up to each of us to give that seed nourishment in order for it to grow. Studying the Word enriches that soil.  The water for that seed is love and forgiveness to our fellow man.  The light is Jesus, and the knowledge of Him and what He did for us.  Following God's perfect plan for us, makes it grow to whatever level we are led to take it to.
Man in his nature, no matter who he is, knows deep down inside, the existence of God.  It is up to each of us to recognize and follow what our heart tells us.  Salvation is the fruit and gift of God to those who will accept it.  Have a blessed day.  Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me.  Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation.  Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment